Here is what’s happening at Shenandoah Valley’s best Independence Day celebration!
- 8:30am: Valley 4th Run with VA Momentum. Register.
- 11:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm: Barefoot Puppets presents Trickster Tales at Court Square Theater.
- 11:00am – 8:30pm Grillin’ at the Pavilion and Beers N’ Cheers at the Turner Pavilion.
- 12:00pm: Reading of the Declaration of Independence on Court Square
- 4:00pm – 8:30pm: Kids’ Zone on Court Square
- 6:00pm: “Many People, One Community” Parade presented by Union Bank & Trust
- Grand Marshall: Bicycles for Refugees Program
- 9:30pm: Fireworks Finale at the Turner Pavilion.
Enjoy a full day of festivities on July 4th! View the full schedule of events.
The businesses listed below will be open on Monday, July 4th.
- Bluetique (open to 5pm)
- Green Hummingbird
- Midtowne Market
- Midtowne Bottle Shop
- Ten Thousand Villages (10am – 3pm)
- You Made It!
A few volunteer opportunities remain:
- Parade Volunteers (3:45pm-6:00pm)
- Beer Ticket Sales (3:30pm – 6:00pm
The Downtown Insider: Schedule of Events
Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance
212 S. Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801