Twenty people have been arrested in Virginia and 20 others elsewhere in an undercover investigation targeting online child predators and child pornographers … two in Harrisonburg!
Virginia State Police said that NOVA-DC ICAC task force arrested nine people as part of the investigation. The arrests included:
- Anarug Sharma, 35, of Fairfax. Charges: two counts of use of communications systems to facilitate offenses involving children; one count attempted indecent liberties with a child.
- Kenneth Maleski of Maryland. Charges: use of communications systems to facilitate certain offenses involving children and attempted indecent liberties with a child.
- Joseph Confoy, 52, of Ashburn. Charges: use of communication System and Attempted Indecent Liberties with a child.
- Sean Passerelli, 32, of Harrisonburg. Charge: Attempted indecent liberties with a child.
- Kyle Bruns, 23, of Harrisonburg. Charge: Attempted indecent liberties with a child.
See the full story by Lauren Jost at the WOODBRIDGE PATCH
GOT NEWS? If you have a story to share with central Shenandoah Valley readers, why not publish it here at Harrisonburg.org . . .
Click here to submit your ARTICLE or NEWS